DONATE UR BLOOD, WORTH 400,000.00
RED CROSS/BLOOD BANK.
you are adviced to donate a unit of blood by the federal ministry of health.valeu for #350,000.00. with token of #50,000
your eligibility of donating blood?
a. blood donor must be tested
b. be in good general health
c. be aged 18 years or older but less than 60 years
d. weigh at least 45 Kg
f. not have donated blood in the last 2 months
Do not donate blood if you have any of these conditions
1. Cold/fever in the past 1 week.
2. Under treatment with antibiotics or any other medication.
3. major surgery in the last 6 months or minor surgery in the past 2 months
4. had jaundice or hepatitis or been positive for hepatitis B or C virus
5. had tooth extraction 3 days back or dental surgery 1 month back
6. Had fainting attacks during last donation.
7. Have regularly received treatment with blood products.
8. Shared a needle to inject drugs/ have history of drug addiction.
9. Had sexual relations with different partners or with a high risk individual or if male had sex with another male.
10. Been tested positive for antibodies to HIV.
11. Had any endocrinal problem
12. Females should not donate blood during pregnancy.
13. They can donate after 6 months following delivery and when they are not breast feeding.
14. Females should not donate blood if they are having heavy menstrual flow or menstrual cramps
16. had a miscarriage in the last 6 months.
Health of the blood is ensured before and after collecting it. The donor is expected to be honest about his or her health history and current condition. The collected blood is tested for HIV, HBV, HCV, Syphilis and Malaria. A donor has to be healthy to give 'safe and quality blood.
To indicate your interest Call blood bank: manager (08175358478)